About our College

At a time when parents living in Petlad Town and Petlad Taluka were reluctant to send their sons and daughters to distant places like Ahmedabad and Baroda for higher studies, a boble idea came to the mind of the Late Sheth Shri Ramanlal Keshavlal Parikh that there shoxuld be an institution for higher studies in his area. The result was the establishment of “Petlad Education Trust”. 

     The Trust was set up in 1945 with his personal donation of Rs. 100000/- and the contribution of Rs. 50000/- from the Welfare Fund of Rajratna Mill whose Managing Trustee he was. In the beginning as Sheth Shri Ramanlal Parikh declined to be the president of the Trust, the Late Shri Manibhai Vasanji Desai the then Deputy Diwan of Baroda State, was requested to preside over the Trust.With the guidance and co-operation of Shri Desai and other Trustees, a piece of land measuring 60 Bigas was acquired to set up colleges, hostels, laboratories, staff quarters, playground, etc

© 2014 Petlad Education Trust ,, All right reserved ,Design by Embellishgroup